[Elfsea] Voulteers needed - College

Hanna Von dahl ebc_stewards at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 17:40:12 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Lord Daniel & I  hope people have a great time enjoying their Thanksgiving meals
with friends, family, and others.

Once the turkey is settled, please give thought to helping out at the upcoming
Baronial College / Investiture on December 11, 2010.

Many voulteeres are needed for Gate shifts.   Master Caelin is the Gate
coordinator, so you can email him or this return this email and your offer will
be forwarded.  Gate will be open from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.

Other volunteers needed:
Set Up / Tear Down Coordinator - can be shared with two people
Nasty-crat - in charge of double cheeking the toilet paper supply in the
bathrooms.

Other Information:
 Lady Aeryen will be in charge of keeping the drinks (water, tea, etc) flowing.
We will be providing some water bearing type snacks, but no formal lunch.  If
you have any snacks you wish to share with the event, please let us know and
bring them the day of the event.

Thank you to all those who will share your time.

In Service,
 Mistress Hanna & Lord Daniel
 Elfsea Artisan & Elfsea Bard
 Event Stewards of EBC