[Elfsea] Upcoming Wine and Alchemy concert (period music) at Will Meriic's house

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue Nov 30 09:27:27 PST 2010

Will Meriic asked me to post this notice about the Wine and Alchemy concert coming up.

This group performs regularly at Pennsic, Scarborough Renaissance Festival, and other similar events.

In addition to playing many musical instruments, there is also singing and dancing during their performances.

I have seen them a number of times and they are fabulous.

Christianna

Wine and Alchemy (http://wineandalchemy.com/) will be performing a special concert in Dallas on Friday, December 17th at 7 PM.

"Wine & Alchemy is a unique experience in World Music, providing a delicious blend of original and traditional world fusion music derived from a wide variety of genres including Celtic, Renaissance, French, Greek, Armenian, "Gypsy", Flamenco, Sephardic, Middle Eastern and others."

Here are the details:

Hosted by the Dallas Early Music and Dance Guild (http://demad.net)

Location: 713 Winifred Dr., Garland, TX 75041

Admission: Recommended donation of $10

CDs and other gifts will be available for purchase.

Seating is limited.  Reservations are strongly recommended.  RSVP to shows at demad.net.

Light refreshments will be served.  BYOB.