[Elfsea] bus to coronation?

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Oct 6 15:06:11 PDT 2010

OK if people 36 people want to go to coronation with me, I will rent a
bus.
It would be $30 a seat.
This is a bigger 57 passenger bus so there would be more room than the
last bus.
A smaller buss would only be $100 cheaper and it would hold 28 full
and no potty.
We would leave from 820 and campus like we did last time at 5am and
get to site at 9am.
The bus driver will sleep at a hotel in town while we are at the
event.
We would leave at the end of the event and drive home that night, or
early Sunday.

I would need 20 people to say a full yes and I will rent it.

please let me know soon, I think it would be fun.

Ameline

Ameline at generich.com