[Elfsea] FYI - The UTA Medieval and Renaissance Society

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:45:31 PDT 2010

Friday, October 15 · 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Location	Preston Hall 110
Created By
The UTA Medieval and Renaissance Society
More Info	It's been a couple meetings since we've last had a proper feast, so we're going to have pizza at this meeting.

Topics to discuss will be the upcoming bake sales that will lead us into the Masquerade. The 2nd Movie (k)night is also on the docket (whatever a docket is). Finally, we may be beginning some of the planning stages for the seminar coming up in November. I will also be talking about a time when I'll be talking about swords and swordsmanship in general.

Please attend and help us out with what's going to be a very active couple of weeks!