[Elfsea] Library Demo Countdown

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 06:52:54 PDT 2010

The Arlington Library Demo happens on Saturday (October 30)
Set up 10 - 12
Demo 12 - 5

Address
George W. Hawkes Central Library
101 East Abram Street
Arlington Texas               76010

That is 2 days away...

Are you ready?
Have you seen the invite on set up by Centurion Cathal on Facebook?
I added a picture of the display case....

To do list--
     (from Tuesday) Drive by the Library today to see what the construction zone looks like.---the construction tape is still up so the fighting will be inside or on concrete...
     Warp the looms for Patrons to try out--in progress (it is hard to concentrate on a loom when you have to keep coaching the baseball players on the TV)
     Pick out what to wear--I wonder if I have time to put together a new dress???
     Pack everything up for transport to the library.
     -- Finish washing tablecloths and yardgoods

Excerpt from the library flier:

     Hear Ye !  Hear Ye !  One and All !
     Thou art hereby invited to attend our 8th Annual
     Medieval Arts Festival
     as history comes to life at

     the George W. Hawkes Central Library
     101 East Abram Street
     Arlington Texas               76010

     on Saturday, October 30, 2010
     from 12:00 - 5:00 pm.

     Activities:
     Exhibits of medieval arts, sciences and entertainment*
     Demonstrations of realistic ancient weaponry**
     Members of the Society for Creative Anachronism will assume
    authentic identities and costumes of the time period.***
     Medieval storytime and craft activities for children

                    *          This is us--
                         **         And us again--
                              ***        Wait for it...us again--

Will you come do your part?