[Elfsea] Fwd: [Glaslyn] Heavy and Light mini-tourneys at Populace on Sunday

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Oct 14 10:07:49 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Baron of the Steppes <baron at steppes.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Subject: [Glaslyn] Heavy and Light mini-tourneys at Populace on Sunday
To: Steppes List <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Canton of Glaslyn - SCA,
Inc." <glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org>

I am pleased to announce that starting on this Sunday, in addition to having
our populace in the wonderful park, Her Excellency and I will be hosting
what we foresee to be a regular occurrence:

Baron's Favor and Baronesses' Favor Tournaments

There will be both a chivalric and a rapier tournament, open to all who wish
to participate. Format will be determined by the number of entrants.

This will be a good opportunity for newer fighters to get familiar with how
tournaments are run, and a lower stress event for all combatants.

We look forward to an afternoon filled with fun, fighting, and fellowship.

Baron Duncan and Baroness Genevieve