[Elfsea] Library Demo Questions

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 20:32:26 PDT 2010

Question 1---i am scheduled to walk through the space with David tomorrow evening. If you have any observations or suggestions or resources I need to discuss with him please give me the benefit of your wisdom. This is one of my favorite Demos and I would like it to be a success!
Question 2---I have heard from a few of you that you will be able to help with the demo.
If you have not checked in yet please let me know if you plan to attend and what you plan to bring along:
example:     who:     al AERYN     what:    looms (two inkle, one frame for patrons to try)                 Marudii (sp) for patrons to try                 black work, other embroidery projects                 traveler's box quiz (what here is good as gold?)
Thanksal AERYN