[Elfsea] Moot with Polling is Monday night

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 24 19:45:14 PDT 2010

Actually, because of a mundane work conflict, Duchess Conal will be handling
the polling instead of me.  I hope there is a great turn-out for the polling
and that everyone in the Barony let's the Crown know their opinion on the
two sets of candidates.  I'm very happy the Barony has such good candidates
from which to choose!  Remember, however, that this is not a democratic vote
- while the Crown will consider the wishes of the populace of the Barony
carefully, they will choose the candidates they consider to be the best for
the Barony based on many factors in addition to the opinions of the
populace.

--
Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor