[Elfsea] Central Region Seneschal Office

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 6 10:54:23 PDT 2010

Greetings to the populace of the Central Region of Ansteorra from Countess
Margaret ny Connor, Central Region Seneschal.

My tenure as Central Region Seneschal will be expiring this coming January,
and I will be stepping down at King's Round Table.  Therefore, I am opening
the office of Central Region Seneschal for bid at this time.  The CR
Seneschal is the go-to person and direct supervisor for all local seneschals
in the Central Region.  You should be knowledgeable about Kingdom Laws and
Policies and able to advise local seneschals when they have questions
concerning law or policy,  You may be called upon to mediate a disagreement
or to just lend an ear when one of the local seneschals needs to vent.  You
will write one report each quarter that will summarize the events that
happened in the Central Region during the previous quarter and that will
point out problems and accomplishments to the Kingdom Seneschal.

If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit your
application to Duchess Conal by the end of November.  Her Grace will choose
an applicant at the beginning of December, and I will work with that person
to transition the office during December and January.  If you have any
questions about the office, please feel free to contact me or Duchess Conal
- contact information for both of us can be found in the Black Star.

--
Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Central Regional Seneschal