[Elfsea] Meridian Knight at Wednesday practice

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Oct 12 12:39:59 PDT 2010

Sir Rodger fan Morvil is in town this week on a business trip. He was at
Steppes Sunday practice and Glaslyn practice Monday night. Many thanks to
Steppes and Glaslyn for their hospitality.

His work schedule permitting, he is planning on going to the Wednesday
practice at Bedford Boys Ranch.

He told me that when he goes home at the end of the week, he is headed
straight to a war. I suggested to him that we might show him that a week in
Ansteorra yields more bruises than a Meridian war, so please come out and
fight a few passes with Rodger. Make his visit to Ansteorra memorable (at
least until the purple and black fades).

Thanks,

Duncan Hepburn