[Elfsea] Fwd: [Glaslyn] An addendum for youth combat (and an archery fyi)Re: Heavy and Light mini-tourneys at Populace on Sunday

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Oct 14 13:08:50 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Baron of the Steppes <baron at steppes.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:05 PM
Subject: [Glaslyn] An addendum for youth combat (and an archery fyi)Re:
Heavy and Light mini-tourneys at Populace on Sunday
To: Steppes List <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Canton of Glaslyn - SCA,
Inc." <glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org>

An addendum to the tourney announcement:

If we get enough youth fighters out we will be having a youth combat
tournament also, format also to be determined by number of entrants.

Thanks,

Duncan and Genevieve

and p.s. to the archers: we haven't forgotten about you, but haven't yet
gotten clearance from the city to have combat archery at that park. Once we
do, expect to hear about combat archery competitions also.