[Elfsea] [Ansteorra-Chivalry] Steppes fighter practice

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 16:58:05 PDT 2010

There will be a fighter practice at my place tomorrow (Saturday 9/18) starting around 10:00.
Sir Daniel is visiting the area and wants to play. Sir Lochlann has promised to be here with his
squire.

After fighting I'll fire up the bbqs and toss animal flesh thereon.
Hamburger and hot dogs, chips, drinks will be provided. Bring your favorite beverage if
you want something or if you want something other than a hot dog or hamburger.

Address:
8301 Regency Dr.
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
469-955-0624