[Elfsea] Youth Combat at Elfsea Practice tonight? (Wednesday, 9/22)

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:04:49 PDT 2010

Good afternoon Elfsea!
Just a quick notice that I will FINALLY be back at Fighter Practice tonight with my son Connor along.
For those of you I've spoken to or emailed, we'll bring loaner gear and will be there around 7pm.

If you or someone you know is interested in Youth Combat, getting authorized as a fighter, perhaps
helping learn to Marshal and more, we're looking forward to seeing lots of momentum building in our
Central Region, as well as all of the rest of our Kingdom.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight,

Germanicus
(817) 729-2003