[Elfsea] Namaste!

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:00:26 PDT 2010

Welcome to Elfsea and the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.

I believe the area you are looking at is within the lands of Elfsea
(will run off to check zip code map) but regardless we are very happy
to have you in the area.

Please let us know when you will be arriving and what information you
are interested in.  We have a few active guilds in addition to a well
attended Chivalric and Rapier fighter practice.

I don't wish to bombard you with information too soon.  But we very
much look forward to your arrival in our fair lands.  You will find
them most hospitable.

In Service to Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Genevieve de Lironcourt

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Bhrngari <hollya at dragonstoybox.com> wrote:
> Namaste y'all!
>
> My name is Bhrngari, and I'll be moving to the Burleson, Cleburne, Keene
> area in a couple of months.  Is this the correct group I should be
> contacting or is there a more local group I need to get in touch with?  I'm
> from Calontir, Shire of Calanais Nuadh (Rolla, MO) and my husband is already
> in Godley working in the oil field.  I'll be packing up the house, getting
> ready to sell or rent it out (whichever comes first) and then moving down.
> We're currently trying to find a reasonable place to rent that allows
> children and dogs.  Thanks in advance, hope to meet some of y'all soon.
>
> In Service,
> Bhrngari

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.