[Elfsea] Fighter practice for next Saturday

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:19:46 PDT 2010

Sir Daniel is going to be in the Ft. Worth area and would like to swing stick
with the locals. So there will be a fighter practice at my house on Saturday
starting around 10:00 - 11:00 or so. Afterwards will be a barbecue. Bring what
you would like to toss on the grill and I'll provide some as well. Bring drinkables.
Bring armor.

If the practice outgrows my backyard we will move it to the park about a half
block away.

Location: 8301 Regency Dr, North Richland Hills, 76182

Gunthar
469-955-0624