[Elfsea] (Final Request) Raffle items for the Battle of Three Commanders!

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Sep 28 06:19:55 PDT 2010

Greetings All!!

Just a final reminder note in regards to the raffle to be held at the Battle
of 3 Commanders to raise money to purchase new Kingdom coronets!  The event
is THIS WEEKEND & we hope to see you all there!

I am still seeking donations of goods and/or services for the raffle; the
raffle is shaping up to have some AMAZING items but we'd always love more!
As always, IOU's for custom items (such as trim, embroidery, garb, shield
covers, etc.) are also greatly appreciated.

Items to be raffled will be on display from 10am to 5pm, and tickets will be
sold at the cost of $1 per ticket, 6 for $5, and 13 for $10.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to make direct donations
please contact me off list.  If you have already contacted me about making a
donation (THANK YOU!) please make sure you either bring the item(s) to the
event or contact me to make arrangements for me to pick up this week.

Thank you again!
Countess Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa