[Elfsea] Need a place to stay.

Bhrngari hollya at dragonstoybox.com
Thu Sep 23 10:43:28 PDT 2010

Namaste y'all,

Hi, I'm Bhrngari, the new transplant from Calontir.  We've been trying to
find a place to live down here in the Cleburne/Keene area, but aren't having
much luck.  We do have a line on a place that should be available around the
first of October.  I'm packing the house in Missouri, while Tyrfngr works in
the oil field for Bridgeport Tank Trucks.  The problem is, we're currently
staying at a motel for $50 bucks a night, and it's chewing through the money
we've saved for deposits, first month's rent, etc. Is there someone Tyr
could stay with for about 2 weeks in the Cleburne/Keene/Ft. Worth area?
He's neat, a former Marine, and does not smoke.  Our cell numbers are
573/201-9686 (Bhrngari) and 573/578-5770 (Tyr), and any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.  Tyr does have an air mattress and he's usually at work
12 to 14 hours a day, so he won't be around much, he just needs a place to
sleep that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  Thanks for *any* help, we really
appreciate it.

In service,
Bhrngari