[Elfsea] Namaste!

Bhrngari hollya at dragonstoybox.com
Thu Sep 2 14:32:42 PDT 2010

Namaste y'all!

My name is Bhrngari, and I'll be moving to the Burleson, Cleburne, Keene
area in a couple of months.  Is this the correct group I should be
contacting or is there a more local group I need to get in touch with?  I'm
from Calontir, Shire of Calanais Nuadh (Rolla, MO) and my husband is already
in Godley working in the oil field.  I'll be packing up the house, getting
ready to sell or rent it out (whichever comes first) and then moving down.
We're currently trying to find a reasonable place to rent that allows
children and dogs.  Thanks in advance, hope to meet some of y'all soon.

In Service,
Bhrngari