[Elfsea] I will be republishing the tidings with out the mistakes tomorrow.

Caitlyn Smith-Allen caitlyn79 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 20:19:28 PDT 2010

I am trouble shooting the error as well as fixing the dates.  :(   I have am
working through about 15 different things to try to explain what could
possible be causing the file to corrupt on page 4 and shut down acrobat.  I
hope to have it fixed by tomorrow evening my sincere apology!  by the way if
you use Google documents it opens fine in that my husband and i both got it
to open with no problems there.  again will be sending out a corrected
issue regardless.
caterina volpe
the sleepy
elfsea chronicler