[Elfsea] Fighter practice moved

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:39:16 PDT 2010

Looks like they have decided to have the practice at the usual spot in Bedford Boy's Ranch.
I'm really sorry about this and was looking forward to having everyone over. I would offer
the barbecue anyway but I don't think you guys would be interested in a guy with the flu
cooking your hamburger.

I really feel bad about this and I hope you guys have a wonderful time.
If someone would like to come by I have a large ice chest full of water and soda to offer.
Maybe we will have the barbecue at some other time.

Gunthar