[Elfsea] FYI - The UTA Medieval and Renaissance Society

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 19:32:41 PDT 2010

The UTA Medieval and Renaissance Society

Beowulf Out Loud

Time
Wednesday, September 29 · 10:30am - 3:00pm
Location	UC Mall

More Info	This is our first big event this year guys! If you can get here at around 10 to help set up, that'd be appreciated, but it's no problem if you can't.

We'll be doing this like the Homerathon, where we give volunteers a chance to read a selection of the poem. During class times however we especially need a small handful of people to read out when there's no volunteers, so stop by if you have 15 minutes and hang out while we nerd out.