[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice is canceled for Sept. 26 and Oct. 3:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 21:38:05 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I regret to say we have yet been unable to resolve
the issue with the Eastfield range so we are canceling
archery practice this Sunday.  Also since we have
Rosenfield's "Battle of Three Commanders" the first
weekend in October and most of our available Steppes
archery marshal's have volunteered to assist with
that event so we are canceling archery practice for
that Sunday Oct. 3 as well.

Hopefully we will have either resolved the problem at
Eastfield or found a new location to hold archery
practice by Sunday October 10th.  I shall keep you
posted as to any progress.

Hope to see you at "The Battle of Three Commanders"!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes

PS: A quick note of thanks to our own Baroness
Francesca whom has been working hard to help
secure us a temporary location for our Steppes'
archers to practice.