[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] The Lost Manuscripts from the Sistine Chapel

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Sun Apr 17 19:15:36 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Carol Ross" <gdc at stormypetrel.org>
Date: Apr 17, 2011 7:23 PM
Subject: [Steppes] The Lost Manuscripts from the Sistine Chapel
glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings everyone,

I want to invite everyone to come with me to see The Lost Manuscripts from
the Sistine Chapel <
http://smu.edu/meadowsmuseum/about_Sistine_Manuscripts.htm> on Thursday,
April 21st. We will meet at the Meadows Museum at 7 pm and go until finished
or when the museum closes at 9 pm. Entrance to the museum is complimentary
after 5pm on Thursdays however I am unsure if it includes this exhibit. If
it does not then the prices are as follows:

$8.00 for adults
$6.00 for seniors over 65
$4.00 for students

The address for the museum is:

5900 Bishop
Southern Methodist University
Dallas, TX 75205-0357

/From Central Expressway (US 75)/: exit Mockingbird Lane (exit #3). Turn
west and go two blocks (Stadium is on the right). Turn right on Bishop
Blvd., turn right on Schlegel Street and make an immediate left into the
parking garage under the Museum. Enter the right entrance into the garage
which is marked "Meadows Museum Parking Only." Visitors may access the
museum entrance from the stairs on street level or by riding the elevators
from the first or second level of the parking garage.

Baroness Genevieve