[Elfsea] Heather Dale in concert - April 28th

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Apr 5 12:30:58 PDT 2011

As I said last night at Steppes business meeting, Heather Dale and Ben
Deschamps will be performing a concert at our home on the evening of April
28th (it's a Thursday).

http://www.heatherdale.com

In the past, when Heather and Ben have come to town, Will Meriic was
gracious enough to host them. This year, he has other commitments and will
be unable to. They have asked me if I could host, and while my space is a
little smaller than Will's I think we can have a pretty good concert. There
will be fewer seats available, as they will be performing in my front living
area, which is long and a little narrow.

Here are the details:

Hosted by: Wayne and Carol Ross
When: Thursday April 28th, 7:30 pm (doors open at 6:30pm)
Location: 17919 Meadowchase Way, Dallas TX 75287
Admission: Recommended donation of $10

CDs and other gifts will be available for purchase.
Seating is limited.  Reservations are strongly recommended.  RSVP
to<shows at demad.net>
rsvp at stormypetrel.org
Light refreshments will be served.  BYOB.

I only knew Heather by name until I saw her in concert at Will's house last
year. She is charming, friendly, amazingly talented, and now has a permanent
place in my playlist.

I would definitely like some help with set up/tear down, door/register, and
the like. If you are interested in helping organize/run the event, or wish
to make reservations to attend, please contact me.

Thanks,

Duncan