[Elfsea] Business Meeting location?

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:28:14 PDT 2011

Business Meeting

location:
At Bridgewood Dr. Strip Mall

Monday, April 18, 2011
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
 Add this event to your personal calendar
Be sure to watch the Elfsea list for the Suite number of the storefront we will be having business meeting at.

Please look for a suite number from the Exchequer.

The Seneschal will be unable to attend business meeting and moot this month (due to working in Austin those months).
I will call in for business meeting.

Silvius Foppa
Elfsea Seneschal