[Elfsea] Defender medallions

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Apr 5 07:38:12 PDT 2011

I would like to laud the work of our Baroness. She created medallions that
take your breath away. For many years people have come from all over the
Kingdom to compete for Dragonsfire Tor's Defender regalia. When their
defenders wore the regalia in other Kingdoms, they got over the top comments
from everyone. Though completely different in design, I believe the new
Elfsea Defender regalia will be equally well regarded.

And I'd like to thank Kallida for her donation of wonderful mugs for each
defender with the title and the date on each of them (yes, we get to keep
them!).

I get to wear the Archery regalia and you will see it frequently. Also, look
at pictures of the regalia and the mugs on my flickr account. The pictures
are processed, but not yet uploaded. Hopefully, tonight.

In Service,

Caelin on Andrede