[Elfsea] Submission for September Tidings

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:53:10 PDT 2011

Greeting Elfsea!

I wanted to remind all of the Elfsea officers that officer reports are due
by the end of Elfsea's Moot.  You can e-mail them to
elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com or you can give it to me at Moot.  Also, if you
wish to have a photo of yourself next to your office's space, please send it
to the same e-mail with a model release and photographer's release.

I invite everyone to put in a submission (article, cartoon, puzzle, artwork,
photographs, ect...).  Just remember to have it in by the end of moot,
Monday, August 22 at 9pm; either e-mail or hand it to me. I will need to
have a release for each submission (you can find links to those below).

I look forward to seeing your creativity and knowledge you wish to share.

SCA Creative Work Copyright Assignment / Grant of Use
Form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>

SCA Photograph Grant of Use
Form<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>

SCA Model Release