[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan of the Flame

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 14:58:09 PDT 2011

Saturday, September 10th, 2011
10:00am - 8pm
Texas Woman’s University (TWU)
Student Union
420 Administration Dr., Denton, TX 76204

The populace of Glaslyn invites you to come compete for the titles of Artisan Keeper or Defender of the Flame for Arts & Sciences in a body of work competition consisting of 3 or less pieces. The Archers of the Central Region invite you to join them in a roundtable discussion. Come enjoy classes! We have a wide variety of classes for A&S.
We have a few for the Heavy and Boffer fighters as well!
Site Fee:$5 all persons 12yrs old and up; 11yrs & under are free. There is a $5 non-member fee if applicable. Make checks payable to:SCA Inc./Canton of Glaslyn.
Lunch: The Chick-Fil-A along with the Underground Cafeteria (all you can eat) inside the Student Union will be available for lunch till 1:30pm, but there are many places available for lunch near the campus along US 380 (University Drive).
Pot Luck Dinnerto be held in the evening.  All are invited to bring something to share with friends old and new.
Class Schedule and Class Descriptions can be found at:

http://myweb.twu.edu/~nchevalier/GlaslynArtisanoftheFlameschedulePDF.pdf

Aurelia
Canton of Glaslyn