[Elfsea] For Sale - Panther 12x18 Rectangle Marquee

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:24:13 PDT 2011

Greetings to the List!

I am selling my pavilion. It is a Panther 12x18 Rectangle Marquee with
6' walls.  It is made out of their heaviest canvas (13 oz. Sunforger).
Tent is 2 years old and has been set up 5 times.  Package comes with
14 perimeter poles and 6 poles for the uprights and ridge (each
upright and the ridge are cut in half with a metal sliding sleeve),
stakes with bag (Panther super stakes for the perimeter poles and
Panther standard stakes for the walls), ropes with bag. I'm also
including a 12x22 blue plastic tarp and a heavy duty Panther 12x18
canvas groundcloth. The groundcloth is older than the tent and has
been used in a few tents prior to this one, as such it is stained but
still in excellent condition with no tears or worn spots. Dags along
the perimeter are the popular Serpent Scales dags with black and
purple cording.  Local delivery to the DFW area or arrangements can be
made for delivery to an upcoming event, including Steppes Artisan this
weekend.

Total package when purchased new was just over $1800, currently asking
$1200.  Any questions, please contact me privately.

Sabine