[Elfsea] Deadline for Tiding Submissions is TOMORROW

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 06:07:27 PDT 2011

Greetings all!

I wanted to put out a quick reminder that all submissions for the Elfsea
Tiding is due TOMORROW, Monday the 22nd by the end of Moot.  If you are
attending and you need to fill out a release, I will be there with all three
of them ready to be filled out.  If you would prefer to e-mail the
submission to me, make sure the form is filled out and signed and sent to
me.

Let's make this another great issue; I can't do it without you!

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*