[Elfsea] OT - Moving Sale

Sabine Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:05:33 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list!

In preparation of my move next weekend, I'm selling items this
weekend. I've posted these items up on a website
(thepurge.ofasinner.com) for ease of viewing, and will be adding more
to it tonight.  I know that in addition to what is up right now I have
some camping gear, a stereo, and some artwork to put up this evening.
Everything goes up on Craigslist tomorrow, but I figured I would offer
the items to my SCA family first.

All items can be picked up at my apartment in Coppell.

If you have any questions or are interested in any items, please email
me privately.

Again the website is -

http://www.thepurge.ofasinner.com/

Thank You!