[Elfsea] Speaking if Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel

Krikit krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:42:41 PST 2011

> Dragonsfire Tor is having our Yule Revel on Sat Dec 10th in Glen Rose at the same site, information is in the blackstar, and online at ansteorra.org calendar and on our Website

Feast is period and consists of 3 removes

We will be choosing our A&S champion... Theme is In and Out
One piece inside your comfort Zone and one Outside your comfort Zone...
Outside your comfort Zone pieces can be incomplete...
Just a challenge to do something New!

We will also have our raffle
So please bring items to get tickets and money to get tickets!!
We also have our banner contest, however it must be in a frame... We can't hang things because the blg has been remodeled
AND we have a Table decorating contest... Winners get tickets and 1st place gets a nice basket!!

Please contact me if you need additional information
Lady Lauretta
Krikit_krikit at hotmail.com