[Elfsea] Happy Holidays!

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:53:19 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea,

I do hope you are finding the holidays full of cheer and merriment.  I have
found myself lost in them and was not reminded of the time of month until
our wonderful Baron Alejandro sent me his words for the Tidings.  However,
I do believe everyone deserves a "vacation;" therefore, I am not going to
harp for officers to turn in reports or people to submit articles. I will
make due with what I have.  However, if you *want* to submit an article,
recipe, or bit of your documentation for a future A&S display, I would
happily publish it for you.  Just remember to use the corresponding release
forms.

So Happy Holidays to all.

*In Service,
**Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*