[Elfsea] Sharing some good news

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:29:13 PST 2011

A missive from the far north, from a certain Phillip White, whom some of you may recall once resided in our fair kingdom, arrived today.
It said in part;

"At our 12th Night here in Chicago the King and Queen of the Middle placed me on vigil for the Order of the Pelican to be elevated this weekend at an event in Michigan."

I sure all who know him will want to join me in wishing Master Phillip a happy vigil & congratulations on the elevation.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)