[Elfsea] Men in tights.

Heather NIce heather_nice2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 20:18:23 PST 2011

Greetings from the Barony of Elfsea!
I hope you fair well these passing days as everyone gets ready for Gulf War.
I’ll be there in spirit! However . . . I need some men! Some men in tights! To
perform at this year’s Elfsea Defender .

So if you are daring, in relatively good humor, and can dance with the best of
them please contact me off list. Oh and please if you know any others that would
love to participate please feel free to pass this on to other lists.

I would be ever so grateful for the help and participation to make this a truly
wonderful and special moment for all that chooses to attend this special event.
In service,
Elizabethe De Salisbury.