[Elfsea] Period Cookbooks etc. listed on ebay

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 08:32:11 PST 2011

seller id is jwains55
If that doesn't work, try searching for Food and Drink in Medieval Poland.  There will be two results, and mine is the cheaper one. From there you can look at my other listings.  I have a book you might be interested in that I don't have listed yet.  It's on Mediterranean cooking by Clifford Wright and includes Middle Eastern recipes and history.