[Elfsea] FIGHTER FOOTWEAR - KNEE HIGH BOOT TOPS

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 13:14:57 PST 2011

Apprectiate the post on these. Likewise these are very easy to make and can be
done in a period fashion without the zippers and conchos and the like. If made
to fit your boots you can even add chainmail or scale/lamellar at the ankle to
cover the top of the boot for an even more period look. The pattern is simple
enough and for any who want to make some of these before Gulf I would be happy
to show you how at the Leather/Armorers guild this Thursday!

Jasper