[Elfsea] February Edition of Elfsea Tidings

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:59:06 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea!

I do hope the greatest barony in the Kingdom of Ansteorra has survived the
first big storm of the month.
I also hope you are ready for the next to blow in very soon.

As your Chronicler, I wanted to send out a reminder about the February
edition of the Elfsea Tidings.
I will need to have your Officer Reports, article submissions, artwork,
ect... in my email box no later than
8am on Wednesday morning, February 23rd.  This must includes an SCA release
form <http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf> for each
submission
(officer's should already have them to me, if not see me at officer's
meeting).

If you have any concerns about the release form and what all you need it
for, please contact me.  I will
be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Thank you everyone, I do hope that everything goes well with you and don't
forget *VALENTINE'S DAY IS NEXT*
Monday.

--
*In Service, *