[Elfsea] Elfsea February Tidings

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:27:55 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea!!!

Well another month has passed and it is time for an officer's meeting for
your amazing barony officers.  This means it is almost time for me to begin
working on the February Tidings and that means I get to ask for YOUR help!

M'Lords & Ladies, if you would like to submit something for your Tidings
this month, please have it and the release form to me no later than 6pm on
Tuesday, February 22.  I will need to have an actual form that has a
physical signature.  You can send me a scanned copy to my e-mail and or send
an electronic copy with your submission AND then getting a "real" one to me
at Moot on February 28.

You can find these release forms here:

SCA CREATIVE WORK COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT/GRANT OF USE
FOR<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>

SCA PHOTOGRAPH GRANT OF USE
FORM<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>

SCA MODEL RELEASE