[Elfsea] Cub Scout Demo Feb. 26th

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:34:55 PST 2011

Good afternoon Elfsea!
My son Dane the Red and I will be attending, with lots of Youth Combat gear to "show and tell."  I'm also letting other young fighters know (some of whom are in Scouts) so I hope that our young fighters will also get some combat time!  The Cub Scouts will especially enjoy seeing boys and girls their own age in armor.

I'll have my heavy gear as well to get some demo time in with all of the others.  Let us know what all we can do to help,

Germanicus
Central Region Youth Combat Marshal