[Elfsea] Gulf Wars preregistration and camping

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 20:46:34 PST 2011

Buenos noches unto the populace of our fair Barony of Elfsea and Canton of
Dragonsfire Tor from Alejandro y Amalia, Barón y Baronesa

The deadline for preregistration, this Friday the 26th, is fast approaching.
If you know you are going to Gulf Wars, and are planning to camp with
Elfsea, you need to do two small things:

Preregister, marking your group as The Barony of Elfsea
Inform Baronesa Amalia of the size of your pavilion or modern tent, and when
you plan to arrive

The first item ensures we all have enough room to camp comfortably at Gulf
Wars.  The second makes sure that we can have a good layout of the campsite.

Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa