[Elfsea] Defender Work day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:40:35 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea!!

Looks like we have had interest in making this a camping weekend..so, with that in mind, we will be camping Saturday night......all I need is how many in your party, and a definite YES...and we are set.

This is a chance to help the Barony, strengthen our relationship with the Boy Scouts by helping them, getting to know everyone a little better in a relaxed atmosphere...and have some FUN!!

just think, you can let your tent dry out after GW  ;).....err...,I mean Air out, yea, air out... (there IS NO GW envy here...lol)

Come out, help us get the site ready for a great Defender!

In Service,

Elspeth