[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Meeting

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 09:39:38 PST 2011

Cathal and I will bring a hot veggie dish and mac and cheese as sides
for the brisket.

Elspeth, will there be space/time for me to prepare them at home but
slide them into your oven so they are freshly hot?

Geneveive

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Daralynn Brittain
<elspeth013 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings Elfsea,
>
> Saturday is only 4 days away.  Time to refine the potluck, a tad...
>
> Alejandro/Amalia - Themselves  :)
> Gerhart/Elspeth - Brisket
> Tamara - dried fruit tray
> Sylvius - Ham
> Sebastian/Adelaide -
> Caelin/Pyro - Chicken
> Cathal/Genvieve -
> Daire -
> Sara -
> Druinne -
> Justin/Dana -
>

> If I have not listed your name, pleae email me asap.....Have a great
> day!!!!!
>

> Elfsea Defender Coordinator's Meeting/Potluck
> Saturday January 29th
> 3:00 pm -
> 4716 Waterway drive north   Ft Worth 76137
> (do NOT go the way google maps tells you, call me for directions)
> 817-964-5712 817-964-5712
> Potluck
>
> meeting starts at 3:30 I promise to keep it short n sweet
>
> Any questions, please call or email.
>
> In Service,
>
> Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
> Event Steward

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.