[Elfsea] From Your Chronicler

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 03:56:09 PST 2011

Greetings Elfsea,

I do hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and great beginning to their
New Year.  Ours was quiet and uneventful so we are very rested.

I come to you today to let everyone know I will needing submissions for YOUR
Elfsea Tidings and ALL  *electronic release* *forms* no later than Tuesday,
January 18 at 7:00 PM (this is the Tuesday AFTER officer's meeting).  I will
pick up your actual physical release forms at Moot, Monday, January 24, at
7:00 PM.

Speaking on release forms...  I will be updating the release forms for ALL
officers at the Officer Meeting.  This release form will be good for the
time I am in office.  If this changes I will keep you posted.  If you are
sending in a submission for the Tidings, *I must have a physical release
form*.  I will be happy to take an electronic copy before I see you at moot,
but I have to have a physically signed copy in my files.

If you are sending photos to be submitted, I must have a model release form
for everyone who is in your photo and a release from the person who took the
photo.  If I do not have these, the photos will not be in the Tidings. Below
are links to all these forms.

SCA PHOTOGRAPH GRANT OF USE
FORM<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleasePhotographer.pdf>

SCA CREATIVE WORK COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT/GRANT OF USE
FOR<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>

SCA MODEL RELEASE
FOR<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseModel.pdf>

So, let's have some fun with this and strive to obtain the Blackfox
Award<http://www.sca.org/officers/chronicler/blackfox-awards.html>!
 Elfsea is a wonderful place with a fantastic set of people so lets prove it
by having the best ever newsletter!

Thank you for your time and attention,
Lady Katrine la Esclopiera
Elfsea Chronicler