[Elfsea] Scribal or Armorers/Leather Working Guilds

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:22:25 PST 2011

I'm hip Jasper ... I need to get some period shoes done and would like to do
some pouches for me and Genevieve.  Last person I know of doing stuff for
scribal was Elspeth but dont know if anything has been done lately. I know
Baroness Alys is pretty good at the scribal stuff too so we might want to
talk to her about the scribal stuff.

-- Cathal

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Jasper <captain_jasperc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>   I was wondering if there was a Scribal or Armorers/ Leather Working guild
> currently active within the Barony and if so who is in charge of those? If
> there
> aren't any would there be any local interest in starting them?
>
> Jasper C.

What man is a man who does not make the world better. - Balian of Ibelin