[Elfsea] Event Planning

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:14:50 PST 2011

I would like to see some major celebrations around the list field.
You know, flags, decorations, ect....   let's see how pretty we can get the
list field.
Maybe even a competition.

Katrine la Esclopiera

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Daralynn Brittain
<elspeth013 at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Greetings Elfsea!
>
> I have a question for the masses...
>
> What do you  look for at an event?  What is missing from events, lately,
> that you would like to see return??  What do YOU want to see at Elfsea
> Defender, this year??
>
> All suggestions welcome, brainstorming commence.
>
> :)
>

> In Service,
>
> Elspeth
> Steward

*"*You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."  *Eames from
the movie Inception *