[Elfsea] Weaving cards/ weaving laurel

Laura Young laura.young.9191 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:43:23 PST 2011

Does anyone have two spare 3 3/8 inch paper weaving cards (this is the size
that you can get from Halcyon Yarn, Earth Guild, The Woolery, etc.) that I
could buy/borrow? I found a pattern I want to try but it needs 18 cards and
I only have 16, and I don't like spending more on shipping than a set of 12
or 24 cards costs when I only need two. Lol. I could pick them up at Steppes
populace or fighter practice or one of the other guild meetings.  If not,
does anyone know of a local place that sells them?

Second question, is there a inkle/card weaving laurel in Steppes/Elfsea? Is
there a place online to lookup who has a laurel/iris/thistle and what they
are in?

Thank-you,
Beonne