[Elfsea] Submissions to the Elfsea Tidings for January

Elfsea Chronicler elfsea.chronicler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:23:38 PST 2011

Greetings Everyone.

I just wanted to remind everyone that officer's meeting is tomorrow evening.
 I will be requesting all officers to send me copies of their reports.  I
will be bringing permission forms for each officer to fill out.  If you are
not going to be at the officer's meeting, I will bring copies to moot the
following Monday.

For the populace, if you would like to submit anything for the January
Tidings, please make sure to send it along with an electronic permission
form.  Here is a link to the permission form:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf.  I do ask
that you have a physical copy to me at moot, if possible.

<http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/ReleaseCreative.pdf>I will need
to have this form filled out electronically or your submission WILL NOT be
put in the Tidings.

THE DEADLINE FOR ANY SUBMISSION *WITH RELEASE FORM* IN THE JANUARY ELFSEA
TIDINGS IS  *THIS TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, 2011, *NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT.

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*