[Elfsea] Totally OT: 501st info

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Jul 14 14:02:07 PDT 2011

Last night at practice, I saw a vehicle with a 501st Legion sticker on
the back. I tried to spy the owner, but they left while I was out on
the practice field.

I have a friend from high school who is very interested in getting
involved in that organization, but hasn't had much direct contact.

Would the owner of that sticker be on this list? or does someone here
know who it belongs to? If either is the case, could someone contact
me privately, so that my friend might be able to make contact?

Thanks,

Duncan