[Elfsea] Photo contest

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Wed Jul 20 11:10:34 PDT 2011

I've entered a photo contest with 5 portrait style photos. I only went
through about 10,000 pictures (1/4 of the ones on flickr) and chose 55
of those. From those I chose 5 for the contest. I know I have many more
portrait style photos that I did not look at for this contest, but there
are other contests!

Apparently, part of the evaluation is viewer votes. You have to log in
to vote (to keep everyone from voting many times I suspect) and you guys
may not want to register on the Digital Photo magazine site. But if you
do, I'd appreciate your viewing my submissions and voting for them if
you believe they are worthy. You can view without registering.

The photos are at
http://www.dpmag.com/expressions/the-contest/the-expressive-portrait.htm
l?start=210

In Service,